Club Rio Multi Adventure
On this tour you’ll visit an activity center that faces the Arenal River. Several parts of the property are included in your visit to Club Rio, including hiking trails, swimming, and lunch at the club. In addition you’ll get to pick two adventure activities.
up to 3 days in advance
- Duration: 7 hrs
- Available Days: Every day
- Schedule: 8:30 AM, 10:30 AM
- Hotel Transport Included
- Free cancellation up to 3 days prior
- Mobile Ticket Included
- Offered in English, Spanish
Along the hiking trails you’ll see bubbling hot springs. Take a soothing dip in one of these after you go swimming in one of the river pools. You can also opt to add a visit to the wildlife preserve.
Included in your trip is authentic Costa Rican lunch at the club’s full-service restaurant and bar.
These adventure activities include the following:
- Take an inflatable kayak into the Arenal River to admire the rush of the Class II rapids. Your guide will make sure you can safely experience the jungle landscape.
- You can also explore the river in an inflatable river tube, on a course that covers half a mile (800 m). Visitors can also choose to stick to a shorter course close by the Club.
- On a horseback riding tour you can see wildlife as well as local farming.
- The climbing wall is 49 feet (15 m) tall, and a professional will help you with the equipment and rappelling.
- This is a lovely area for a nature tour. Go with a guide to learn more about the area’s biodiversity.
What to Bring
Bathing suit, change of clothes, money for personal expenses, long pants if you plan to go horseback riding, rain gear, water shoes with a heel strap, hiking shoes, sunscreen, and money for personal expenses.
Lunch, guides, and equipment.
Many of our tours and activities offer transportation pick up & drop off options from several locations and destinations. Options vary by tour, see “More Time and Rates” for full details.
Water tubing and the animal reserve where great. It was nice that they were so flexible with us and we could change our choices when we arrived based on the weather.
Proud of myself for doing this! It is beautiful and definitely an adventure!!
Wow is all I can say. Lunch provided was excellent. Guides for horseback riding and kayaking were great.
The El Silencio property is a vast, 555-acre reserve with over 247 acres of primary rainforest. Visitors will experience a guided hike of the reserve and learn about the flora and fauna as well as the Arenal volcano. The second portion of the trip includes a visit to the Baldi Hot Springs.
6 hrsFrom $134
This Combo tour includes a guided hike at the El Silencio Mirador reserve and a visit to the Tabacon Hot Springs. El Silencio is a series of hiking trails and nature reserve located 7.4 miles from La Fortuna and 3 miles from the Arenal Volcano National Park.
6 hrsFrom $149
- Arenal Things To Do
Arenal Things To Do