Is there fax service in Panama?
Yes, although it is not widespread. Some Internet cafés will have fax machines, but the charges aren’t cheap – it’s usually around US$1 a page to receive and as much as US$5 a page to send. Nicer hotels may have business centers that include fax machines.
1. What is Internet access like in Panama?
2. What is Panama's time zone?
3. How do I dial from the U.S. to Panama?
4. How do I dial from Panama to the U.S.?
5. Can I use my cell phone in Panama?
6. What are other international calling codes in Panama?
7. How long will it take a postcard to reach the U.S from panama.?