Hiram Bingham Deluxe Train from Machu Picchu to Cusco
The Belmond Hiram Bingham train not only makes this possible, it turns a magical journey into an unforgettable experience, with personalized service that takes care of every last detail on your trip. Travel on the exclusive and luxurious Belmond Hiram Bingham train and enjoy the elegant dining car, the bar car, and the observatory*, where you can take in the unmatched scenery in the open air while sipping on a traditional Peruvian cocktail and listening to live local music.
up to 360 days in advance
- Duration: 3 hrs
- Available Days: Mon, Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat
- Schedule: 5:50 PM
- Inquire for Transportation
- Free cancellation up to 360 days prior
- Mobile Ticket Included
- Offered in English, Spanish
Start your experience off with a welcome cocktail. Once onboard, the maître will invite you to a fine dining experience at dinner. In both cases, you can accompany your meals with beverages (non-premium) and an excellent wine selection.To the beat of the Peruvian cajón and tambourines, live traditional Peruvian and international music will set the tone throughout the trip for an unforgettable trip to the Machu Picchu citadel.
INBOUND JOURNEY (ONE WAY ONLY) - INCLUDES:
· Welcome: Live music, cold beverages and canapes. Passengers are welcomed with moist towels (this may vary according to the season) · Food: Gourmet supper, with options in the case of food restrictions or allergies · Beverages All non-alcoholic beverages and hot drinks. White and red wine (Argentine and Chilean) sparkling wine (Peruvian, Tacama) and Cusqueña beer. Pisco Sours the entire trip. · Bus from Machu Picchu: Only includes the return bus from the Machu Picchu citadel to Machu Picchu town (not the upward bound). · Afternoon Tea: Included, at the Belmond Sanctuary Lodge Hotel, + Wifi. · Rest Rooms: On the train, in stations, Belmond Sanctuary Lodge installations (during Afternoon Tea) and external rest rooms at the entrance to Machu Picchu) at no cost. · Extra Costs: Alcoholic and Non-alcoholic drinks are all inclusive, except for a wine selection that has additional cost. · Entertainment on Board: Live band plays typical local and international music, in the Bar Car on the return trip. On the return trip the Observation balcony is closed for operational reasons). Additional Products (sold on board)A stand displaying Kamari jewelry, with unique pieces designed for the train, such as coasters, key chains, credit card holders, money clips, and cufflinks. The musicians on board also have CDs on sale.
What to Bring
- Printed ticket which will be delivered by our staff in Cusco upon your arrival. Camera, comfortable clothes and shoes, hat, sunglasses and sunscreen.
- Welcome drink and canapes, gourmet supper, non-alcoholic drinks and hot drinks, oneway Bus ticket from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes, Afternoon Tea Time at Sactuary Lodge, and Live band plays typical local and international music, in the Bar Car.
Many of our tours and activities offer transportation pick up & drop off options from several locations and destinations. Options vary by tour, see “More Time and Rates” for full details.