The Andean wedding is the symbolic Andean ceremony for couples those looking to express their love for each other or renew vows.
- 1 hr
- Available Days:
- Every day
- Any time between Thu Jan 01 1970 09:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time) and Thu Jan 01 1970 20:00:00 GMT+0000 (Coordinated Universal Time)
- Inquire for Transportation
- Mobile Ticket Included
- Offered in English, Spanish
This private ancient ritual takes place in the terrace of the hotel and is decorated with flowers, andean cereals and coca leaves. Led by a shaman, this mystical scenario calls upon the Incan gods to guide your relationship to last eternally.
The Ceremony includes:**
- A shaman
- "Aqlla" or ceremonial assistant
- Private interpreter
- Flower arrangements: floral arch and carpet of flowers
- Typical Andean attire for the bride and groom
- Sparkling for toasting
- Special gift for the bride and groom
* Capacity for 15 people
Many of our tours and activities offer transportation pick up & drop off options from several locations and destinations. Options vary by tour, see “BOOKING REQUEST” for full details.
Similar things to do
This tour introduces you to local history and some truly stunning views. On this educational tour, your guide will point out the agricultural, residential, and religious buildings. Because we have so few written records left behind by the Inca, historians have had to make educated guesses about what purpose some of the structures served and much of the site remains shrouded in mystery.
Machu Pichu’s vast ruins have a distinctly Inca layout. Scholars have discovered that many of the site’s buildings have astrological significance. With a design inspired by the stars, Machu Picchu has an implacable hold on the imagination of everyone who tours it.