Expedition Train - Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
These train are ideal for those who are staying at the Sacred Valley's hotels. or for those who want to go to Aguas Calientes after the Sacred Valley Tour.
up to 35 days in advance
- Duration: 2 hrs
- Available Days: Every day
- Schedule: 5:05 AM, 6:10 AM, 7:45 AM, 12:58 PM, 7:00 PM, 9:00 PM
- Hotel Transport Included
- Free cancellation up to 35 days prior
- Mobile Ticket Included
- Offered in English, Spanish
What to Bring
- You have to show the printed train ticket at the gate and also before to board the train. Printed ticket will be delivered in Cusco upon your arrival. = Notice you should be present at train station 30 minutes before departure time, so we will schedule the transfer accordingly. ========================= == -BAGGAGE: Trains only allows a back pack of 5 kilos (11 pounds) and measuring not more than 62 inches/157 cm (height, length & width) per passenger. Your heavier and bigger baggage may be transported in another train at an extra cost (US$1.80/kilo, one way, maximum 10 kilos) or may be left for storage at Peru Rail’s Luggage Storage only in Ollantaytambo Train Station at US$5.00/day. Staff do not have time to verify the weight, but anyway it would be better to leave the rest of luggage at your Cusco hotel storage, then when you come back from Machu Picchu, you can pick it up.
- Train Ticket at Expedition Train
Many of our tours and activities offer transportation pick up & drop off options from several locations and destinations. Options vary by tour, see “More Time and Rates” for full details.
We had a guide so I was able to sit back and relax while he made sure we got on and off at the correct places. The service in board was great everyone was so nice