Discover Scuba Diving
Would you like to start your diving experience straight away? The Discover Scuba Diving will give you a fast, safe, and fun introduction to scuba diving. If you liked your experience you can continue with the PADI Open Water course to become an internationally certified diver. But already this first diving experience with our Discover Scuba Dive will let you enjoy the extraordinary sea life of our waters: tropical fish, turtles, sea horses, octopuses, and much more.
up to 20 days in advance
- Duration: 5 hrs
- Available Days: Every day
- Schedule: 7:30 AM
- Hotel Transport Included
- Free cancellation up to 20 days prior
- Mobile Ticket Included
- Offered in English, Spanish
- Basic introduction to the equipment.
- Basic rules and principles of diving.
- Open water dive, duration of aproximately 30 minutes.
Half day, from 7.30am to approx. 12.00pm
- Complete diving equipment: wetsuit, BCD, fins, goggles, regulator, weights, and tank.
- PADI Instructor.
- Transport from our office in Mancora to the dive site.
Minimum age 10 years, there is no upper age limit, persons of any age can dive, but you must feel comfortable in water.
Details: We leave every morning at 7.30am, there are no limits in terms of group size.
Complete diving equipment: wetsuit, BCD, fins, goggles, regulator, weights, and tank. PADI Instructor. Transport from our office in Mancora to the dive site.
Many of our tours and activities offer transportation pick up & drop off options from several locations and destinations. Options vary by tour, see “More Time and Rates” for full details.