What is Internet access like in Peru?
Internet is readily available in Peru. Internet cafés are present in nearly every town, even small ones. They're cheap, too — it's usually less than US$1 per hour to use the Internet. The speed of the connection, however, can vary. Hotels often have Wi-Fi and/or computers that guests can use to access the Internet.
1. Is there fax service in Peru?
2. How do I dial from the U.S. to Peru?
3. How do I dial from Peru to the U.S.?
4. What is Peru's time zone?
5. What are other international calling codes in Peru?
6. How long will it take a postcard to reach the U.S. from Peru?
7. Can I use my cell phone in Peru?