How much of Peru's energy comes from renewable sources?

Peru primarily relies on fossil fuels and hydroelectric plants for energy. 39.9 percent of Peru's energy comes from hydroelectric sources, with a negligible amount coming from other renewable sources. The remaining 60.1 percent comes from traditional fossil fuels.

The Best of

Peru

Trustpilot 5-star rated

Find inspiration by browsing our curated vacation collections.


Search

Top 5 Reasons Why Travelers Love Booking Trips with Anywhere

May 2019
With all the online booking resources available on the internet, why book with Anywhere?
Continue reading...