Can I Bargain in Vietnam?
If you’re in a marketplace, bargaining is the norm. A good rule of thumb is to offer 10 percent less than the quoted price. You probably won’t end up with a huge discount, but it can be rewarding to try to participate in the local traditions.
1. Are Credit Cards Accepted in Vietnam?
2. How Much Cash Should I Carry in Vietnam?
3. Should I Leave Tips in Vietnam?
4. What Kinds of Gifts and Souvenirs Can I Find in Vietnam?
5. Where Can I Exchange Money in Vietnam?
6. How Much Are Daily Vacation Expenses in Vietnam?