How Long Will It Take a Postcard To Reach The U.S. in Guatemala?
The Guatemalan postal service was privatized a few years ago and is now operated by a capable Canadian company. Service is reliable and inexpensive, albeit somewhat slow — a postcard to the U.S. might take up to three weeks to reach its final destination. Other international couriers, including UPS and FedEx, also operate out of Guatemala.
1. What Is Guatemala's Time Zone?
2. How Do I Dial From Guatemala to the U.S.?
3. Is There Fax Service In Guatemala?
4. How Do I Dial From the U.S. To Guatemala?
5. Can I Use My Cell Phone In Guatemala?
6. What Are Other International Calling Codes in Guatemala?
7. What Is Internet Access Like In Guatemala?