This Lima food tour reveals the other side of the city. Taste delicious Peruvian dishes under the stars while gazing out at the best views in Lima. Learn about Peruvian culture in a dynamic way. Sit back, relax and let us take care of you.
- 5 hrs
- Available Days:
- Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
- 4:30 PM
- Inquire for Transportation
- Mobile Ticket Included
- Offered in English, Spanish
Lima's chic and trendy foodie route under the stars. Kick the night off with a swanky beachfront cocktail demo at sunset before heading to the Amazon and beyond.
Itinerary and Highlights
- Pisco Sour demo at top beachfront restaurant
- Enjoy Amazonian appetizers and prepare your own Amazonian ceviche
- Taste a cocktail made with fruit straight from the Amazon
- Gourmet Peruvian dinner amid pre-Incan ruins at la Huaca Pucllana
- Tour of the colonial, bohemian Barranco district
- All food and beverages in the program included
- Vegetarian, gluten-free and other diets accommodated
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included (Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco)
What to Bring
Comfortable clothes and camera.
• 4-stop city tour • Pisco Sour demo at top beachfront restaurant • Enjoy Amazonian appetizers and prepare your own Amazonian ceviche • Taste a cocktail made with fruit straight from the Amazon • Gourmet Peruvian dinner amid pre-Incan ruins at la Huaca Pucllana • Tour of the colonial, bohemian Barranco district • Typical Peruvian dessert in Barranco • Transportation & hotel pick-up* * Miraflores, San Isidro, Barranco
Many of our tours and activities offer transportation pick up & drop off options from several locations and destinations. Options vary by tour, see “BOOKING REQUEST” for full details.
Similar things to do
Central is an unmissable part of the itinerary, with its tasting menu travelling from 25 metres below to 4,200 metres above sea level. Central made its debut on The World’s 50 Best Restaurants list in 2013 at No.50 and has since rocketed to No.4. Chef Virgílio Martínez’s star has been rising rapidly for the last few years, coinciding with Lima’s ascent to become one of the world’s leading foodie destinations.
Javier Wong is a master in preparing sole ceviche and considered by many people as the best chef in cebiches. He is self-taught, temperamental and whose cuisine is considered cult. It is recommendable only to foodies. His restaurant has been visited by politicians, mayors, presidents and personalities mainly from Peru. Javier Wong is considered a chef, master of the sole and the octopus and with his creativity in chopping and mixing ingredients achieves the most delicious dishes.