Bai Tu Long Bay 2 Day, 1 Night Cruise
Bai Tu Long Bay was selected as one of the representative areas of marine conservation in Vietnam and has entered the “top 5” Southeast Asia's greatest tourist attractions and only with the program 2 days and 1 night to discover the magic and silent beauty of Thien Canh cave and Cong Dong area, it is the most beautiful bay and fewer boats visit than neighboring Ha Long Bay.
- Duration: 48 hrs
- Available Days: Every day
- Schedule: 7:00 AM, 9:30 AM
- Inquire for Transportation
- Mobile Ticket Included
- Offered in English,Vietnamese
DAY 1: HA NOI- BAI TU LONG BAY-KAYAKING-VUNG VIENG FISHING VILLAGE
- 11:45: Arrive in Hon Gai pier and boarding operations
- 12:45: The Cruise Manager will give a welcome speech with all the cruise information and Safety instructions.
- 13:15: Enjoy the lunch with the best products of the Bay.
- 14.45: Visit the Vung Vieng floating fishing village by kayaking 15.30-16.30 If you want to relax on the boat instead of participating in other activities feel free to use our sauna at no extra cost.
- 17:00 -18:30 Happy Hour: buy 01 get 01 free
- 17:30: The Cooking Demonstration is waiting for you to discover the secrets of Vietnamese Cuisine.
- 19:00: Enjoy set menu dinner on board.
- 21:00: Join the Squid Fishing activity. Free time on the boat. The bar is open late to serve you. Overnight at Cong Do Area.
DAY 2: BAI TU LONG BAY-THIEN CANH SON CAVE- HA NOI
- 06:30: Practice one of the oldest traditions of East Asia: Tai Chi – A beautiful and relaxing experience on the open deck. Tea and coffee are served.
- 07:00: Light breakfast is served.
- 07:30: Explore Thien Canh Son cave in Ha Long Bay. Witness its beautiful stalactites and stalagmites. Note: there are about 200 steps to get up to the cave.
- 09:00: Check out time.
- Please put your luggage outside the cabin and the key at the reception desk.
- Our staff will transfer your luggage to our lounge for you. Bill settlement at the reception desk.
- 09:30: Brunch is served at the restaurant on the 2nd deck.
- 10:45: The boat arrives at the pier.
Attraction VisitedHalong Bay
The name Ha Long means “descending dragon” – a fitting title for a bay steeped in mystical legends and boasting scenery to match. There are countless tales of how and why the name came about. One of the most well-known tells of a dragon that came down from the sky, spitting thousands of pearls from its fiery mouth, which became the islets and karsts that now dot the bay.
Welcome cocktail Ha Long Bay tour permit, entrance fees and sightseeing fees. Accommodation in luxury air-conditioned cabin Full board meals: 01 lunch, 01 dinner, 01 breakfast,01 brunch Sauna facility from 15.30pm -16.30pm Kayak service Water, tea and fresh fruit in the cabin. Taxes and service charges Insurance on-board
Many of our tours and activities offer transportation pick up & drop off options from several locations and destinations. Options vary by tour, see “More Time and Rates” for full details.
The ultimate honeymoon cruise! Arriving by seaplane, take the Bhaya Cruise to experience the full range of Halong Bay’s culture and landscape. Your tour will stop so you can survey the islands and karst formations. The deck of this ship offers an incredible view of the sunset and sunrises.
23 hrsFrom $721