What is Internet Access Like in Ecuador?
Internet cafés are plentiful, especially within cities and popular destinations. The hourly rates at Internet cafés are usually around $1–2. These cafés also typically have printers, scanners, fax machines, and webcams that travelers can use. Additionally, hotels often have wireless Internet access and business centers with computers that guests can use to get online.
1. How Do I Dial from Ecuador To the U.S.?
2. Can I Use My Cell Phone in Ecuador?
3. How Long Will It Take a Postcard To Reach the U.S. in Ecuador?
4. What is Ecuador's Time Zone?
5. What Are Other International Calling Codes in Ecuador?
6. How Do I Dial From the U.S. to Ecuador?
7. Is There Fax Service in Ecuador?