What Is Accessibility Like For Disabled Travelers in Guatemala?
Guatemala can be a difficult country for disabled travelers, as the public infrastructure lacks features catering to the needs of travelers with disabilities. Antigua, with its cobblestone streets, can be tough for travelers in wheeelchairs, although it does have ramps on most street corners.
A few exceptions do exist. The La Aurora International Airort has several elevators, and modern hotels in Guatemala City usually have accessible features.
1. Is Guatemala Safe For Women Traveling Alone?
2. Can I Have My Wedding In Guatemala?
3. Can I Bring My Pet to Guatemala?
4. How Are Gay and Lesbian Travelers Recieved in Guatemala?
5. Is Guatemala Child Friendly?