This tour will take you from the vast lakes and chalky karsts of Ba Be National Park to the wild and rugged landscapes of Cao Bang to visit the most spectacular Ban Gioc waterfall in Vietnam. You will be travelling through the remote areas in the north of Vietnam, brushing along the Chinese border and staying with local families to find out about the unique cultures and customs of Vietnam.
Ba Be National Park is centred around a vast lake enveloped by chalky karsts and thick tropical jungles. This trip takes you deep into Ba Be National Park and on to the waters of Ba Be Lake. On this two-day tour, you will experience local hospitality from an ethnic minority family, take a tranquil river trip, explore caves and see the landscape change from rice cultivation to forests to towering mountains.
• Small group tour allows maximizing your personal experience, maximum 26 guest join on the boat. Each group of 10paxs (using luxury minivan) or 7paxs (using D-car Limousine) will be taking care by 1 professional tour guide.
• High-quality transfer service.
• Private waiting lounge area before embarking.
• Long and unique route allow to explore many further corners of Ha Long Bay in 7.5 hours cruising
• Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history and learn the interesting culture and local life of the Halong Bay.
• Visit old floating fishing village.
• Visit pearl farm village and learn the pearl oyster raising process.
• Large sundeck with lovely sunshine and an open-air restaurant
• Variety of entertainment with spa, massage, Gym, cooking class, sunset party etc…
Ha Giang is one of the highest towns of Vietnam and has a quintessential view of mountainous Vietnam and China, surrounded by sharp hills. The district lies at the height of 1,100m, of which there is Lung Cu peak at the height 1600m to 1800m compared to sea level. This is an extreme north, considered to be the rooftops of Vietnam. Travelers have to overcome the peak of Ma Pi Leng. On beautiful days, its pass seems to collect all the beauty of nature, with the windy hill sides, the eyes spread to horizon. Nho Que river as a small thread in the beautiful valley.
The puppetry art has existed in Vietnam more than 1000 years, the most strongly developed in the Ly- Tran dynasty (XI – XII centuries). According to the content described in “Sung Thien Dien Linh” stone stele in Ly Nhan Tong dynasty (1121), the puppet shows were played to celebrate the King’s birth. It proved that Vietnam Vietnamese puppetry was established for a long time and more and more developed.
• Small group tour with maximum personal experience.
• High-quality transfer service.
• Visit a local family and learn the Vietnamese culture through their daily activities.
• Widen your knowledge of Vietnam history at Hua Lu Ancient capital
• Discover Tam Coc – the “Halong Bay on land ”
• Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields and karst mountains on a high-quality sports bike.
Hanoi after dark is completely different with what you see on the daytime. The city now becomes a shimmering, colorful and exciting with night activities. The adventurous excursion is combined with the riding of vintage Vespa through some landmarks in the city and tasting the local cuisine. A night of fun and amazement start with a cruise through the bustling streets, narrow alleys, important monuments, beautiful tree-lined avenues all with a rich hidden history and tradition. Be sure you come with the empty stomach because during your journey, you will stop to enjoy some of the local specialties that are only found in Hanoi. Go deep into the nightlife while being driven to local bars and lounges where the young generation and even the older people come to unwind and flaunt their unique styles.
Come and enjoy the nightlife of Hanoi with us. We commit to giving you a fun and memorable time on your trip to our beloved country.
You have kids? Don’t worry! We can adjust this tour to be more kid-friendly.
This trip offers a great opportunity to see the two areas of outstanding nature beauty; the North-West highlands in Mai Chau and limestone mountains in Ninh Binh. As we ride in Mai Chau we encounter Muong and White Thai minorities and are guests in their traditional stilt houses allowing us to see firsthand how these minority peoples live. In Ninh Binh, we explore the beauty of “Halong Bay on the rice fields” by boat.