Can I Modify My Costa Rica Itinerary After I Have Paid For It?
We are happy to accommodate any service modifications made up to 24 hours from the time of the service; the only fees, penalties, and time restrictions will be those imposed by the applicable service providers that are not under our control. Last-minute reservation modification requests (24-48 hours from the time of service) must be directed to our operations office in La Fortuna. They can be reached by phone at 2479-8811 and by email at email@example.com.
We are open seven days a week and are happy to make modifications on your behalf. We will do our best to eliminate or reduce penalties. That said, it all depends on the circumstances surrounding the modification. We will not impose any additional re-booking or modification fees, but that does not mean that there will not be penalties or rate changes, as many of these are out of our control and are imposed by the individual service providers. We can, however, always check to see how much a modification will cost prior to making the change.
1. Do You Offer Costa Rica Trip Insurance or Know Where I Can Purchase It?
2. How Does Your Costa Rica Reservation System Work?
3. What Are the Benefits of Booking My Trip With Anywhere Costa Rica?
4. Do You Speak English in Costa Rica?
5. How Long Before I Get My Costa Rica Confirmations?
6. Can I Pay For the Costa Rica Itinerary Using Multiple Credit Cards?
7. What Is Your Costa Rica Cancellation Policy?
8. Are You in Costa Rica?
9. What If Something Goes Wrong in Costa Rica?
10. Are You in Costa Rica?
11. How Can We Get a Discount on our Costa Rica Trip With Your Company?