What If Something Goes Wrong in Costa Rica?
We take responsibility for any misinformation and hold our service providers accountable for their shortcomings. We consider every incident on a case-by-case basis. Due to our established relationships with the service providers, we are often able to offer refunds, send another vehicle, upgrade rooms or do whatever is in our power to ensure that our customers are satisfied with their entire Costa Rican experience.
Of course, all travel has unpredicted setbacks—flights can be delayed, family members can get sick, and weather can prevent scheduled activities from occurring. In each of these cases, we will modify, refund or reschedule as soon as we are notified. In some cases it is impossible for us to issue a 100% refund, but over the last several years we have issued over $200,000 in refunds for booked services due to unforseen family problems, flight cancellations, bad weather or modifications, with no provider penalty.
We do not want to compound any frustrations you might experience by being rigid and unsympathetic toward your individual circumstances. However, we do run a business and are responsible for maintaining a working relationship with each of our providers, so we always pursue the fairest and most sustainable resolution for all parties involved.
Learn more about how you can protect yourself in the wake of unforeseen events. Read "Going Abroad? This is Why Travel Insurance is A MUST!" Then, get your personalized quote here.
1. Do You Offer Costa Rica Trip Insurance or Know Where I Can Purchase It?
2. How Does Your Costa Rica Reservation System Work?
3. Can I Modify My Costa Rica Itinerary After I Have Paid For It?
4. What Are the Benefits of Booking My Trip With Anywhere Costa Rica?
5. Do You Speak English in Costa Rica?
6. How Long Before I Get My Costa Rica Confirmations?
7. Can I Pay For the Costa Rica Itinerary Using Multiple Credit Cards?
8. What Is Your Costa Rica Cancellation Policy?
9. Are You in Costa Rica?
10. Are You in Costa Rica?
11. How Can We Get a Discount on our Costa Rica Trip With Your Company?