How Long Before I Get My Costa Rica Confirmations?
In most cases, we are able to send confirmations within 24 hours. Sometimes it's only an hour or two, but every now and then it can take a few days. This is due to no fault of our own - we are constantly monitoring pending confirmations and following up with providers by phone and email. However, some hotels do not check their fax machines or email frequently, and many are closed on weekends, holidays and after 5 pm. Thus, the timing of a request can effect how long it takes to receive a confirmation.
Furthermore, many hotels and some tour companies are small, family-run businesses and do not have the resources or the sense of urgency to immediately confirm services.
1. Do You Offer Costa Rica Trip Insurance or Know Where I Can Purchase It?
2. How Does Your Costa Rica Reservation System Work?
3. Can I Modify My Costa Rica Itinerary After I Have Paid For It?
4. What Are the Benefits of Booking My Trip With Anywhere Costa Rica?
5. Do You Speak English in Costa Rica?
6. Can I Pay For the Costa Rica Itinerary Using Multiple Credit Cards?
7. What Is Your Costa Rica Cancellation Policy?
8. Are You in Costa Rica?
9. What If Something Goes Wrong in Costa Rica?
10. Are You in Costa Rica?
11. How Can We Get a Discount on our Costa Rica Trip With Your Company?