What Are the Benefits of Booking My Trip With Anywhere Costa Rica?
Anywhere Costa Rica works hard make sure all of our clients have smooth, memorable journeys. Our local travel planning experts will help you every step of the way — we can help you pick destinations, tours, hotels, and then book everything for you. Anywhere streamlines the booking process and provides a single point of contact for your entire itinerary.
We work with families, couples, groups and solo travelers — we can handle groups of any size. Anywhere also works with a wide range of budgets. Your vacation can be as luxurious or as economical as you desire.
Anywhere has worked hard to forge strong relationships with Costa Rica’s top tour providers and hotels. We regularly receive information about new hotels and tours throughout the country, and use this information to ensure that you're a 'traveler in know', when these new opportunities come up. It's just one of the many ways we're able to design a travel experience that's 100% tailored to your needs.
We are available via toll-free phone, email, and online chat. The Anywhere office is open 7 days a week. Our travel experts respond promptly while you’re planning your journey, and continue to serve as a planning resource for the duration of your trip.
Anywhere clients can use a secure online payment service that allows every element of the trip to be paid for and confirmed in advance, so you can get the booking done well before your vacation begins.
Every one of our travel planners is Costa Rican, and we want to give back to the community where we work. We’ve contributed to non-profit efforts that will help keep Costa Rica a viable destination for years to come, including a tree planting campaign. With every vacation you take, you're not just going on an adventure, you're making a positive difference in the world.
1. Do You Offer Costa Rica Trip Insurance or Know Where I Can Purchase It?
2. How Does Your Costa Rica Reservation System Work?
3. Can I Modify My Costa Rica Itinerary After I Have Paid For It?
4. Do You Speak English in Costa Rica?
5. How Long Before I Get My Costa Rica Confirmations?
6. Can I Pay For the Costa Rica Itinerary Using Multiple Credit Cards?
7. What Is Your Costa Rica Cancellation Policy?
8. Are You in Costa Rica?
9. What If Something Goes Wrong in Costa Rica?
10. Are You in Costa Rica?
11. How Can We Get a Discount on our Costa Rica Trip With Your Company?