What Is Your Costa Rica Cancellation Policy?
The penalty-free cancellation date for each service on your itinerary is detailed on your Itinerary details under "Cancellations" as well as on the payment page before confirming your payment. If you need this link we can provide it upon request. In most cases, with the exception of flights which are always non-refundable, the penalty-free date for cancellations is 45 days prior to each service. Always check your Itinerary cancellation details for exact dates as it varies.
As an alternative to cancellation and deposit loss, prior to the penalty-free date, we offer a service to postpone your trip for a later date. Postponement allows you to apply all payments you've already made along with the postponement cost to a future trip. After the penalty-free date passes, postponement service terms and potential penalties are handled on a case-by-case basis as not all providers have the flexibility to offer this in every case. Some terms and exclusions apply and this service depends on eligibility.
Refunds back to credit card are subject to a 5% administrative and processing fee. Refunds made by wire transfer will be subject to a $150 administrative fee.
No refunds for no-shows or unused portions of accommodations or packages. No refunds due to airline delays, strikes, political unrest or acts of God including hurricanes, earthquakes, fires and floods.
Travel insurance is strongly advised. A "cancel for any reason" type plan allows the most flexibility to completely mitigate anything that may come up.
1. Do You Offer Costa Rica Trip Insurance or Know Where I Can Purchase It?
2. How Does Your Costa Rica Reservation System Work?
3. Can I Modify My Costa Rica Itinerary After I Have Paid For It?
4. What Are the Benefits of Booking My Trip With Anywhere Costa Rica?
5. Do You Speak English in Costa Rica?
6. How Long Before I Get My Costa Rica Confirmations?
7. Can I Pay For the Costa Rica Itinerary Using Multiple Credit Cards?
8. Are You in Costa Rica?
9. What If Something Goes Wrong in Costa Rica?
10. Are You in Costa Rica?
11. How Can We Get a Discount on our Costa Rica Trip With Your Company?